Extending Work/Study/Visitor Visas

People who are temporarily residing in Canada may wish to avail themselves of certain immigration services. For example, people on visitor visas (or other temporary resident visas) must extend their status as a visitor, by filing an application for an extension to the appropriate in-Canada immigration office. If that extension application is refused, an application to restore status may be available for them (also known as “restoration”). However, this can only be done within 90 days of the person being informed that their visitor visa application has been refused.

New Graphic
New Comers Guide To Canada

Our strict privacy policy keeps your email address 100% safe & secure.

I was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I am an accomplished author and lecturer and am consulted by the media and other immigration lawyers and consultants on immigration matters and challenging immigration cases, appeals, and federal court matters.

Please call me for any Canadian immigration issues or concerns you may have: 416-447-6118

Read more about Chaudhary Law Office on Google places, Twitter, and Linkedin.

For Immediate Immigration Help, Call Us Now

Contact Information

Chaudhary Law Office
18 Wynford Drive Suite 707, Toronto
Ontario , M3C 3S2 Canada
Phone: 416-447- 6118
Fax: 416-447-6746
Email: max[at]chaudharylaw.com


Toronto Immigration Lawyer - Assisted Voluntary Returns Program

Toronto Immigration Lawyer - Visa Applications

Toronto Immigration Lawyer - Marriage Laws